JUSTICE- FORUMS FOR THE SWTOR GUILD
Welcome to the Forums for the SWTOR guild Justice if your looking for more info send us an email at justice.swtor@gmail.com
Welcome to the Forums for the SWTOR guild Justice if your looking for more info send us an email at justice.swtor@gmail.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF EVERYTHING STAR WARS AND SW MMO'S!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the forums that matter! Stay up to date with all things going on in the guild and in Star Wars the Old Republic.
Feel free to register we would like to get a lot of support for everyone who is interested.
Hello and welcome to the Forums!
*Guild Information Update* Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 6:01 pm by Kapaol Cify
Greetings everyone,

First off I want to welcome everyone to the justice forums. I am loapak/kapaol cify Co leader of justice and one of two webmasters for the our guild site and forums. It is my pleasure to bring you as much up to date information and content I can through our forums and website. Within the next couple months there will be some changes made to the overall …

Comments: 0
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

*Guild Information Update*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralen Stargrazer
Admin

*Guild Information Update* Empty
PostSubject: *Guild Information Update*   *Guild Information Update* Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 12:26 pm

Greetings JUSTICE,

I just wanted to inform everyone that all guild information in this forum has been updated and it is imperative that all look over the changes. Everything you saw before was obsolete and I forgot to change it. Sorry for the delay, but if you have any questions, concerns, comments, etc., feel free to either post on this thread or send me a message. Also, if you are able please make a post on our guild thread on the swtor forums as a way to spur interest amongst the rest of the community. You can find the guild thread by clicking on my forum account there, going to the statistics tab, and going to all threads started by Aowin (Make sure you show your excitement for TOR and the guild and feel free to ask about any questions or suggestions you may have in regards to the guild). Thanks again and hope to see you all in TOR!

Ralen
Guild Leader
JUSTICE
Back to top Go down
http://www.justice-forum.forumotion.com
Ekkagg

*Guild Information Update* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Guild Information Update*   *Guild Information Update* Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 7:47 pm

=O!
Back to top Go down

*Guild Information Update*
Page 1 of 1