JUSTICE- FORUMS FOR THE SWTOR GUILD
Welcome to the Forums for the SWTOR guild Justice if your looking for more info send us an email at justice.swtor@gmail.com
Welcome to the Forums for the SWTOR guild Justice if your looking for more info send us an email at justice.swtor@gmail.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF EVERYTHING STAR WARS AND SW MMO'S!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the forums that matter! Stay up to date with all things going on in the guild and in Star Wars the Old Republic.
Feel free to register we would like to get a lot of support for everyone who is interested.
Hello and welcome to the Forums!
New information regarding the ventrilo Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 6:01 pm by Kapaol Cify
Greetings everyone,

First off I want to welcome everyone to the justice forums. I am loapak/kapaol cify Co leader of justice and one of two webmasters for the our guild site and forums. It is my pleasure to bring you as much up to date information and content I can through our forums and website. Within the next couple months there will be some changes made to the overall …

Comments: 0
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New information regarding the ventrilo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kapaol Cify
Admin
Kapaol Cify

New information regarding the ventrilo Empty
PostSubject: New information regarding the ventrilo   New information regarding the ventrilo Icon_minitime12/10/2011, 1:41 am

Greetings all,

While we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the old republic there will be some changes within the rules of ventrilo usage. The reason these rules are in place is to maintain a stable guild enviroment and maintain a high level of guild interaction. We understand that when grouping with people using ventrilo is easier HOWEVER we do have limited ventrilo space at this time and therefore must maintain a stable enviroment.With that said here are a few of the rules as recently decided on.

1.If a guild member gives out the ventrilo information to a user who is not in the guild without permission of myself or Aowin/Ralen Stargrazer the person who is not in the guild will be banned on site and the guild member will recieve a verbal warning for first offense.
2.If a guild member is on their second offense like stated above the user not in the guild will be banned. The guild member will then be placed on a probation period and banned from the ventrilo for misuse of guild resources.
3. If a guild member reaches their third offense as before the action of banning non guild member. The guild member then qualifies for guild removal for repeated misuse of guild resources on multiple occasions.

Now for a couple of quick FAQ on the subject to help clarify confusion.

1.How do I report someone who is breaking the rules??
Answer: If you want to report a possible misuse of guild resourses or other rules possible being broken you can send a mail in game to myself or aowin/ralen. You may also send an email to justice.swtor@gmail.com I recieve emails on my personal cell phone so I recieve it immediately and will take action accordingly.Last but not least send me a personal message on these forums, It will go straight to my phone and I will relay the information directly to aowin/ralen if I am unavailabe to handle the situiation personally.

2.I talked to someone in ventrilo but they said they didn't play Star Wars the Old Republic should I report them to you ?
Answer: There will be some people using the ventrilo that do not play Star Wars the Old Republic as they are longtime friends and most are former guild members that did not choose to move to the old republic with us. I will not hold that against them.

3.Will inviting fellow allies to our ventrilo break these rules.
As of right now there is no problem inviting allies to our ventrilo for group activities and such. However as our guild grows and as does theirs rules may be changed, and will be updated here and an email sent out so that everyone has a chance to recieve the information.

4.Will I get in trouble if I have permission from either leader of the guild?
Answer: If you have permission from myself or aowin/ralen stargrazer to invite someone who is not in the guild into the ventrilo then you will not be breaking the rules. Only those who invite someone into the ventrilo without permission will recieve the above stated disciplines.

5.If I do break the rules after a certain period of time will I start over at a first offense?
Answer: To be honest most likely not and do not expecting this to change anytime soon. There is way to many things that has to be taken care of to try and watch how many days it has been and try to do that especially if multiple people do it. I refuse to ask that of our guild leader and any officers as it is important to maintain our guild at the highest standard. Right now until I create a better program or find a more efficient way, the offenders name will be taken down and emailed out to officers and those of authority with their offense and level.

6.Will guild officers be held to the same rules as the rest of the members?
Answer: Absolutly, while officers are going to have slightly different rules based on whether or not they have guild invite abilities and such if they break the rules just like everyone else report them.

7.I am afraid if I report someone that I will be singled out.
Answer: Never be afraid to report someone your information will be kept confidential and we will not reveal your identity. We ask you to report them because it is unfair to your fellow guild members and users not to.

This is not to discourage anyone from inviting people to join our guild, this is to maintain a stable and fair guild enviroment that will allow guild members to use the ventrilo equally. If you have any questions about the rules feel free to send me an email at justice.swtor@gmail.com,pm me on these forums or if your in game next week please send me a mail in game.

May the Force be with you all and see you all In game Smile,
Kapaol Cify
Back to top Go down
http://www.justice-swtor.com

New information regarding the ventrilo
Page 1 of 1