JUSTICE- FORUMS FOR THE SWTOR GUILD
Welcome to the Forums for the SWTOR guild Justice if your looking for more info send us an email at justice.swtor@gmail.com
Welcome to the Forums for the SWTOR guild Justice if your looking for more info send us an email at justice.swtor@gmail.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF EVERYTHING STAR WARS AND SW MMO'S!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the forums that matter! Stay up to date with all things going on in the guild and in Star Wars the Old Republic.
Feel free to register we would like to get a lot of support for everyone who is interested.
Hello and welcome to the Forums!
JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!! Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 6:01 pm by Kapaol Cify
Greetings everyone,

First off I want to welcome everyone to the justice forums. I am loapak/kapaol cify Co leader of justice and one of two webmasters for the our guild site and forums. It is my pleasure to bring you as much up to date information and content I can through our forums and website. Within the next couple months there will be some changes made to the overall …

Comments: 0
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapaol Cify
Admin
Kapaol Cify

JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!! Empty
PostSubject: JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!!   JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!! Icon_minitime10/7/2011, 3:04 pm

About a month and half ago we pulled the justice website down for a major overhaul which is still currently taking place. However instead of leaving it completely down we have brought up an information and announcment page to help keep information and news posted in the mean time. We are still planning on bringing you a fully interactive experience never seen before from a guild website. If you have suggestions, ideas or comments feel free to email us at justice.swtor@gmail.com, hop in ventrilo and or send me a pm on the forums.

Thanks,
Loapak cify

Last edited by Kapaol Cify on 11/1/2011, 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Losing my mind at 10am)
Back to top Go down
http://www.justice-swtor.com
Ekkagg

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!!   JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!! Icon_minitime10/7/2011, 3:34 pm

Cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

Location : Sweden, listening to black metal and knitting socks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!!   JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!! Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 10:22 pm

Look at us! We start a guild and everybody gets delusions of grandeur!

One day we have a website and the next our own brand of COFFEE What a Face

Disclaimer: No seriously, a website sounds really cool :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!!   JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUSTICE WEBSITE PARTIALLY BACK UP!!!
Page 1 of 1